So, the Summer has zoomed by and I think I might collapse. In this final week before I leave for Boston, I am turbo-packing and tying up loose ends.
I really want to keep this blog running, but the fact that I faded so quickly at the first onset of work makes me a bit doubtful. Perhaps there’s a slight bit of perfectionism in me, where I want to make sure that my articles are thorough, concise, and witty. Anyway, I want to post more and there’s still a lot I want to say. Maybe I’ll try writing a few entries ahead of time.
Anyway, keep your eyes peeled for the following:
- How I kept myself occupied during my “Gap Year” – College Track, Volunteering at a Title I Elementary School, Reading Partners, Loved Twice. (maybe a 4 part series)
- What’s the deal with “college prep programs” in affluent communities (pros and cons; attacks and defenses)
- Robert J. Sternberg and the idea of intelligence and what it encompasses (and the current limited state of evaluating intelligence)
- A close re-reading of Tim Keller’s Ministries of Mercy
- The Mind Garden raves and plans and daydreams